Our Broken World

Hi. Welcome to this site. I hope you have a nice stay here. The theme of this site is post apocalyptic, crops are gone, prey is dead and the once strong world we lived in is falling to pieces. The remaining anthros and humans that have survived must settle their differences and work together if they are to live in this ever-changing world. Thank you for coming to this site. Feel free to post in the guest book any questions or comments you have. Please join if interested. Role Play has started. Thank you.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Our Broken World

Hi. Welcome to this site. I hope you have a nice stay here. The theme of this site is post apocalyptic, crops are gone, prey is dead and the once strong world we lived in is falling to pieces. The remaining anthros and humans that have survived must settle their differences and work together if they are to live in this ever-changing world. Thank you for coming to this site. Feel free to post in the guest book any questions or comments you have. Please join if interested. Role Play has started. Thank you.

Our Broken World

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are awakening!

I forgot my password

Poll

How do you like this site?
The Mountains I_vote_lcap27%The Mountains I_vote_rcap 27% [ 7 ]
The Mountains I_vote_lcap54%The Mountains I_vote_rcap 54% [ 14 ]
The Mountains I_vote_lcap4%The Mountains I_vote_rcap 4% [ 1 ]
The Mountains I_vote_lcap15%The Mountains I_vote_rcap 15% [ 4 ]
The Mountains I_vote_lcap0%The Mountains I_vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
The Mountains I_vote_lcap0%The Mountains I_vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]

Total Votes : 26

Latest topics

» Ruins of the City
The Mountains I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2015 7:45 pm by Sylvia

» The Mountains
The Mountains I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2014 1:51 am by Shadow Of Hope

» I'satta A'k'ima Kpangbah, the wild one!
The Mountains I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2014 8:54 am by Sylvia

» Soul-The lone one
The Mountains I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2014 12:19 am by Soul

Affiliates

3 posters

The Mountains

Sylvia
    Sylvia
    Admin

The Mountains Empty The Mountains

Post by Sylvia Tue May 28, 2013 8:08 pm

The Mountains are a very rocky and hazardous area. Some anthros like to play on the rocks and cliffs, though young shouldn't do so until they are almost full grown.

The Mountains Cime_neve
    Evergreen T.
    Evergreen T.
    Newblood

The Mountains Empty Re: The Mountains

Post by Evergreen T. Fri Apr 25, 2014 3:16 pm

Evergreen Trail sat in a small cave on the snowy mountain, a gentle breeze flying through her peppermint mane. She turned to see the only thing that she had with her, a medium-sized purple backpack with a patch that looked like the one on her green sweater and cutie mark( which is well hidden behind a pair of loose jeans): An Evergreen tree. "Time to search again.." She sighed and grabbed her bag, placing it on her back, between her feathered wings. The green pegasus looked out into the vast landscape beyond. Just then, she questioned herself on her searches."..But why should I? Who lives here anyways?"
    Shadow Of Hope
    Shadow Of Hope

Post by Shadow Of Hope Wed Oct 29, 2014 1:51 am

I frowned as I silently walked up the hill. I was a wolf but due to genetic mutation I had a set of wings which drove me up the wall. I sighed as I held my Barret 50. in my hands, the cold black weapon a sense of safety. "Why? Why couldn't everyone just settle they're differences in a diplomatic way? I'm a soldier dang it not a political nut job." I said out loud.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Mar 19, 2024 8:22 am