Our Broken World

Hi. Welcome to this site. I hope you have a nice stay here. The theme of this site is post apocalyptic, crops are gone, prey is dead and the once strong world we lived in is falling to pieces. The remaining anthros and humans that have survived must settle their differences and work together if they are to live in this ever-changing world. Thank you for coming to this site. Feel free to post in the guest book any questions or comments you have. Please join if interested. Role Play has started. Thank you.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Our Broken World

Hi. Welcome to this site. I hope you have a nice stay here. The theme of this site is post apocalyptic, crops are gone, prey is dead and the once strong world we lived in is falling to pieces. The remaining anthros and humans that have survived must settle their differences and work together if they are to live in this ever-changing world. Thank you for coming to this site. Feel free to post in the guest book any questions or comments you have. Please join if interested. Role Play has started. Thank you.

Our Broken World

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are awakening!

I forgot my password

Poll

How do you like this site?
Ruins  of the City - Page 5 I_vote_lcap27%Ruins  of the City - Page 5 I_vote_rcap 27% [ 7 ]
Ruins  of the City - Page 5 I_vote_lcap54%Ruins  of the City - Page 5 I_vote_rcap 54% [ 14 ]
Ruins  of the City - Page 5 I_vote_lcap4%Ruins  of the City - Page 5 I_vote_rcap 4% [ 1 ]
Ruins  of the City - Page 5 I_vote_lcap15%Ruins  of the City - Page 5 I_vote_rcap 15% [ 4 ]
Ruins  of the City - Page 5 I_vote_lcap0%Ruins  of the City - Page 5 I_vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Ruins  of the City - Page 5 I_vote_lcap0%Ruins  of the City - Page 5 I_vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]

Total Votes : 26

Latest topics

» Ruins of the City
Ruins  of the City - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2015 7:45 pm by Sylvia

» The Mountains
Ruins  of the City - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2014 1:51 am by Shadow Of Hope

» I'satta A'k'ima Kpangbah, the wild one!
Ruins  of the City - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2014 8:54 am by Sylvia

» Soul-The lone one
Ruins  of the City - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2014 12:19 am by Soul

Affiliates

+3
Coax
Jack is Awesome
Sylvia
7 posters

Ruins of the City

Sylvia
    Sylvia
    Admin

Ruins  of the City - Page 5 Empty Ruins of the City

Post by Sylvia Fri May 31, 2013 11:17 pm

First topic message reminder :

This is mostly all that is left of the city. Ruins of concrete, brick, wood and steel lay about in a scattering of rubble. Some anthros and humans are buried or trapped here, some alive, most dead.It's our duty to find the survivors.

Ruins  of the City - Page 5 City_of_ruins_by_freelancerart-d2z7ck5

Last edited by Sylvia on Sun Dec 01, 2013 12:41 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Soul
    Soul

Ruins  of the City - Page 5 Empty Re: Ruins of the City

Post by Soul Mon Apr 13, 2015 6:46 pm

Soul heard someone going through the ruins above her. She tried to move but couldn't. She didn't want to scare whoever was up there but if she changed in to human form now, she would be crushed by the ruins. Whoever was up there was just going to have to see her in full form and wound. Soul screamed, half because of pain and half because she wanted the person to come. No matter what happened.
    Sylvia
    Sylvia
    Admin

Post by Sylvia Fri Apr 17, 2015 7:45 pm

I walked along the scattered remains of my beautiful city, lost in thought. I sighed. The world was so different now, and it would never be the same again. I swished my tail back and forth and dropped down to a lower level of the wreckage. An odd scent caught my attention. It was fresh and I stopped to absorb the smell. I followed it, hoping to find the owner of it still alive. An earsplitting shriek shook the sky and I jumped. My fur stood o end as I waited for the horrible scream to return. It didn't. Something was alive. What it was I didn't know. I loped after the scent, eager to find them. I rounded a corner of a collapsed building and stopped in my tracks. There she lay, pinned under the rubble. She was a white wolf, with blue markings with radiant blue eyes. I stared at her, unsure of what to do. A pinned anthro was an aggressive and potentially dangerous anthro.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Mar 19, 2024 8:50 am