Our Broken World

Hi. Welcome to this site. I hope you have a nice stay here. The theme of this site is post apocalyptic, crops are gone, prey is dead and the once strong world we lived in is falling to pieces. The remaining anthros and humans that have survived must settle their differences and work together if they are to live in this ever-changing world. Thank you for coming to this site. Feel free to post in the guest book any questions or comments you have. Please join if interested. Role Play has started. Thank you.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Our Broken World

Hi. Welcome to this site. I hope you have a nice stay here. The theme of this site is post apocalyptic, crops are gone, prey is dead and the once strong world we lived in is falling to pieces. The remaining anthros and humans that have survived must settle their differences and work together if they are to live in this ever-changing world. Thank you for coming to this site. Feel free to post in the guest book any questions or comments you have. Please join if interested. Role Play has started. Thank you.

Our Broken World

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are awakening!

I forgot my password

Poll

How do you like this site?
The AfterLief.  I_vote_lcap27%The AfterLief.  I_vote_rcap 27% [ 7 ]
The AfterLief.  I_vote_lcap54%The AfterLief.  I_vote_rcap 54% [ 14 ]
The AfterLief.  I_vote_lcap4%The AfterLief.  I_vote_rcap 4% [ 1 ]
The AfterLief.  I_vote_lcap15%The AfterLief.  I_vote_rcap 15% [ 4 ]
The AfterLief.  I_vote_lcap0%The AfterLief.  I_vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
The AfterLief.  I_vote_lcap0%The AfterLief.  I_vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]

Total Votes : 26

Latest topics

» Ruins of the City
The AfterLief.  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2015 7:45 pm by Sylvia

» The Mountains
The AfterLief.  I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2014 1:51 am by Shadow Of Hope

» I'satta A'k'ima Kpangbah, the wild one!
The AfterLief.  I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2014 8:54 am by Sylvia

» Soul-The lone one
The AfterLief.  I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2014 12:19 am by Soul

Affiliates

The AfterLief.

Jack is Awesome
    Jack is Awesome
    Newblood

The AfterLief.  Empty The AfterLief.

Post by Jack is Awesome Sat Jun 07, 2014 8:38 pm

Maybe, just maybe... there is one... I really wish I was brave enough to find out for myself and get away from this hell we call planet earth. I dont want to spend everyday in the same routine... its not fun.... I consider It torturous, even! None of that matters, I dont wanna work long shifts, and spend my life paying bills for things I dont even know existed.

To put it simply I wanna get out... and fast.

Current date/time is Tue Mar 19, 2024 6:39 am