Our Broken World

Hi. Welcome to this site. I hope you have a nice stay here. The theme of this site is post apocalyptic, crops are gone, prey is dead and the once strong world we lived in is falling to pieces. The remaining anthros and humans that have survived must settle their differences and work together if they are to live in this ever-changing world. Thank you for coming to this site. Feel free to post in the guest book any questions or comments you have. Please join if interested. Role Play has started. Thank you.

We are awakening!

I forgot my password

Poll

How do you like this site?
27% 27% [ 7 ]
54% 54% [ 14 ]
4% 4% [ 1 ]
15% 15% [ 4 ]
0% 0% [ 0 ]
0% 0% [ 0 ]

Total Votes : 26

Latest topics

» Ruins of the City
Fri Apr 17, 2015 7:45 pm by Sylvia

» The Mountains
Wed Oct 29, 2014 1:51 am by Shadow Of Hope

» I'satta A'k'ima Kpangbah, the wild one!
Wed Jul 02, 2014 8:54 am by Sylvia

» Soul-The lone one
Fri Jun 27, 2014 12:19 am by Soul

Affiliates

Mates and Children

Sylvia
Admin

Mates and Children

Post by Sylvia on Tue Dec 31, 2013 5:08 pm

When your character(s) are old enough they may chose to find a mate and have children. You may chose to have two of your characters be mates or have one of your characters have a mate with another person's character. Your mate does not have to be the same species as your character and Human-Anthro pairs are allowed. If you chose to have two of your characters be mates then just post it on role play. If you wish to have another person's character be one of your character's mates then ask their permission and fill out the form below. You post the form on this thread.

Mates Form
Code:
Your Username:
Character's Name:
Mate's Username:
Mate's Name:
Date When they became mates:

Once you have a mate, you and your partner may chose to have children. Each couple will be able to have up to three children, there's only the limit of three so as there will not be dozens of children running around. Depending on the parents you can have hybrid children. Fill out each of the below forms for each child and post it on this thread. You do not have to fill all of them out at once but as you go along in role play.

Child Form
Code:
Child's Name:
Child's Species:
Mother's Name:
Mother's Username:
Mother's Species:
Father's Name:
Father's Username:
Father's Species:
When Born:

You may also "adopt" from another person. When you adopt you get to role play as that character, with the person's permission.

Adoption Form
Code:
Adopted Character's Name:
Adopted Character's Username:
Adoptee's Username:
Date Adopted:

Andrew Sevenfangs
Sleep Well My Friend
RIP April 19, 2014
Good Bye Mate...

Current date/time is Tue Sep 26, 2017 4:55 pm